First of all, using a gambling or betting system doesn´t guarantee that you win, at most it gives you an advantage.
Using a strategy when you gamble at a casino it´s a good thing, so you should think through your betting strategy before you begin playing.
Things to do before:
- Set your budget – you must bet only what you can afford to lose
- Set your targeted profit – this tells you when to go in case you are wining
- Set your maximum loss – this tells you when to go in case you are losing
If you set this things, stick to them and then, when you play, use a strategy to increase your chances, you might be a winner. While some of best gambling systems can provide the you with a win in the short run, no matter what anyone tells you the casino always has the advantage in long term play and that will never change.
Between the most used best gambling strategies or best gambling systems we find:
- Card counting in blackjack - It´s a very used system in casinos and it is all about determining the ratio of high cards to low cards in blackjack
- Martingale in Roulette - This strategy or system it´s about doubling the bet after every loss so you can recover all your previous losses plus win a profit.
- The Labouchère system - It´s also known as split martingale or the cancellation system. As a user you must first decide the amount of money you want to win and write a list of numbers that sum that amount. When betting you have to bet the sum of the first and last numbers from the list. If you win then remove the numbers and go to next ones, if you lose the amount lost is appended to the end of the list. You finish once you remove all the numbers from the list.
- Anti-martingale - The anti-martingale strategy it´s about increasing bets after wins, while reducing them after a loss. The idea is that the gambler will benefit from a winning streak or a "hot hand", while reducing losses while having a losing streak
- D'Alembert strategy - It is also known as the Gambler´s Fallacy. You raise the bet one unit if you lose and lower the bet one unit when winning.
- Contra d'Alembert strategy - It is all about the fallacy of thinking that a random process it´s more unlikely to occur after it had occurred many times before.
- 1326 system - It is based on the assumption the every player can win four times in a row. The bets are given by the system name.
- The Paroli System - This system kind of opposite of the Martingale system and it is about increasing your bet if you win.
- The Parlay System - This system is similar to the Paroli system and consists in placing a bet and if you win you place your initial bet plus winnings on your next bet.
- The Kelly System - - It is a formula that determines the optimal size of a series of bets. Best gambling system in the long run.